Python is a simple and powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and effective approach towards object-oriented programming. The language possesses syntax and dynamic typing, making it a supreme choice for rapid application development and scripting on almost all the platforms.
It can be used for everything from software development, web development, Data Analytics and scientific applications.
The programming language is used across some leading companies such as Google, Yahoo, NASA, CERN, etc. Tech giants such as Facebook, Google, and Amazon etc use Python for their business analysis.
What I will Learn
• Functions-Function arguments-Default, Keyword, Arbitrary
• Functions-Recursion, lambda function
• Data structures - List, Tuple, Stack, Queue
• Data structures - Dictionary, Set in details
• Modules and Package - User program as modules and packages
• Files-Different types of files - File operation
• Errors and exceptions handling - Errors.Assert, Try, Cexcpt, Finally
• Exceptions try, Finally, User defined exception
• Object oriented programming-class, object, inheritance, and polymorphism
• Reference Types-Iterator, generator
• Reference types - closure, decorators
• Graphical user interface-textbox, listbox, option button, menu, canvas
• Database connectivity - mysql, create table, insert table, view the table
• Networking-client and server program
• Standard library-support the advanced library
Owing to the fact that Python is one of the easiest programming languages to learn, it has become the first and foremost choice for individuals going forward. There is a rapid proliferation in the market for the individuals who are equipped with Python skills. We aim to acquaint country's students with this language in order to improve their employability quotient and worthiness in the market.
Who Can Enroll
Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
Data Scientists & Data Analyst
Business Intelligence Manager
Statisticians and Analyst
Students who want to start a career in Python
According to hiring agencies, Python is a hot skill taking attention from traditional languages. Salary could be up to 30% higher than people skilled with traditional languages. After successful completion of it, you can work in varied fields such as
Big Data Development and Analyst
MATERIAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
INTERNATIONALY RECOGNISED COURSE CERTIFICATE
SKILLED BASED CERTIFICATE
DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR FUTURE TRAINING
* Discounted price for future Upgrade trainings.
* Best Guidance for your Career
* Guidance for one mini project