What I will Learn
• Introduction to VLSI Design Flow
• Introduction to Linux platform and commands used
• Library creation
• Overview on designing of Digital circuit
• Switch, Structural, Data Flow, Gate level and Behavioral Modeling
• Test Bench Creation
• Design Compilation ,Elaboration, & Simulation
• Terminal and GUI mode simulation
• ALU Design and Verification
• Combinational UDP and Sequential UDP
• Functions and task
• Types of process : fork-join
• Introduction to the pin configuration and architecture of FPGA
• Interfacing Input/output devices with FPGA
• Pin planning using plan-ahead window
• Design Verification using FPGA
Engineers manage to design these complicated chips by making use of computer aided design (CAD) tools that take an abstract description of the chip, and refines it step-wise to a final design. Designing a VLSI chip involves steps like logic synthesis, timing analysis, floor planning, placement and routing, verification, and testing.
Who Can Enroll
Engineering Degree (UG/PG) in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or M.Sc Electronics / Instrumentation with first class in final degree.
Working Professionals- Engineering Degree (UG/PG) in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or M.Sc Electronics / Instrumentation.
Anyone with a background of C or C++ or any Object-Oriented programming language can enroll for the program.
Harish Mysore, director, India operations, Global IEEE Institute for Engineers Private Limited, informs, In the VLSI chip design and verification alone, 20,000 to 30,000 engineers are currently employed with over 200,000 engineers working in the broader semiconductor industry, including embedded systems development and board-level hardware design.
Students can apply for some of the following jobs: Design Verification Engineer, System Level Verification Engineer, ASIC Verification Engineer, VLSI Verification Engineer, Design Verification Engineer and Functional Verification Application Engineer. These job openings are available usually at companies manufacturing semiconductors, electronic products and IT hardware.
According to Vivek Madhukar, COO, TimesJobs.com, VLSI professionals are always in high demand in the fast-changing chip designing industry.
MATERIAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
INTERNATIONALY RECOGNISED COURSE CERTIFICATE
SKILLED BASED CERTIFICATE
DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR FUTURE TRAINING
* Discounted price for future Upgrade trainings.
* Best Guidance for your Career
* Guidance for one mini project